Residenza Canova Tadolini Luxury rooms & Suites
Check-in is from 10.30 AM to 11 PM. Please inform us of early or late arrivals
Check-out is from 6 AM to 10.30 AM
Most bookings may be canceled up to 48 hours before arrival date.
Please note that if you have chosen a non-refundable fee, it may not be reimbursed if canceled, both in the case of bookings made on our official website and those made on third party websites
Our little guests are welcomed free of charge up to the age of 3. Children aged between 4 and 9 pay a supplementary fee of € 15.00. Over 10s pay the full adult fee
Breakfast is not included in the price.
We offer a Continental breakfast with a wide range of sweet and savory options for a € 10,00 fee per person, or an Italian breakfast for a € 5,00 fee per person. Both are served in your room. For further information, please ask at reception.
It is not a hotel, and it is not marketed as such.
Situated inside a private historical Roman dwelling, the first floor apartment of a historical building in Via del Babuino, you will find our two properties, Canova Tadolini Luxury Rooms and Canova Tadolini Suites: two Luxury Guesthouses that offer many comforts and features typical of superior category accommodation. They are not hotels and are not marketed by us as such.
• We are pleased to welcome our four-legged friends. Due to structural restrictions, we can only accommodate one on each date (maximum weight of pet 3.5 kg). Advanced notification is mandatory.
• Animals may not be left alone in the rooms or unattended if guests exit the hotel. In the communal spaces of the hotel, pets must be kept on a leash or in a crate.
• It is forbidden to allow animals on the beds, armchairs, chairs, tables etc. Pet owners accept full liability for any damage their pets may cause. Animals must be trained and not soil the property. Should your animals cause too much disorder or damage, Management is entitled to request payment of a supplementary fee from the owner.
• For your pet’s own safety and comfort, the cleaner shall not clean your room if your pet has been left inside unattended.
• Owners must clean up after their pet themselves. Guests are required to bring a pet scoop and hygiene bags in order to pick up the defecation of their pets. For reasons of hygiene and safety, guests are asked to see to their pets’ accommodation by bringing the necessary pet beds, crates or carriers with them. The hotel does not provide any materials nor equipment of this kind.